I have started blogging after a long period and deep thinking for around 2 years.
Finally !!! 'Its better late than never'
I had created this blog couple of years ago but could not find anything as such to start. So I am not sure whether or not it makes any SENSE with respect to its' original title. Isn't it a bit controversial? And thats what drives me to think about it more and more.
We find many things happening around us everyday. Whether or not we have any relation to those events, but still we have an opinion to it. Many times we feel that the things are not going well.... just because of lack of sensibility and sensitivity to the issue.
I entirely agree that the perspectives and opinion differ person to person but I am just trying to put my thoughts together through this blog.
We have five senses to interact with this world, through which we gather tremendous amount of information about the world... and attach our view to it.
This blog is a journey to explore one more sense a 'Sensible Sense' to reply to the world.
Lets starts the journey within ....
No comments:
Post a Comment